Adiamor Case Study
Increased ROI to 19.2X (i.e. 1920% ROI) For Adiamor SEO Campaign.
Adiamor is an Ecommerce Website for Adiamor Jewelry to sell fine diamond fashion jewelry, engagement rings and custom designed wedding jewelry. Selling the Gold & Diamond Rings & Jewelry is the main business of this Los Angeles based US company.
Improved ROI in percentage
Top 3 keywords
Top 10 Keywords
Organic Traffic per month
Adiamor had just changed their website to a newer platform and design, but
there was no SEO work done. Neither on-page SEO, nor the off-page SEO was carried out for the website ever.
The website traffic was almost negligible as media advertisement was carried out by their in-house staff. The bounce rate for organic traffic was more than 62% which had been a major concern. The website keywords were nowhere in the top 10 pages of Google. While the sales through their local LA Shop were good, there was almost no sale through the website. Adiamor approached us for their SEO campaign in 2015 with a focus on optimizing the website traffic and sales through organic keyword rankings.
The business also needed Online Reputation Marketing as it was getting on top pages for many derogatory reviews and search terms. The bounce rate for organic traffic was more than 81% which had been a major concern as the website had a lot of direct traffic which was fake and not resulting in any conversion. The website keywords were nowhere in the top 10 pages of Google.
In our initial findings, we discovered that Adiamor was actually never worked
for the on-page SEO and only some paid media advertisement work was carried out
like Press Releases or Paid Advertising.
● No optimized Page Titles.
● No Meta Descriptions for the pages.
● No H1, H2, H3, etc. Headings.
● No Keyword Research for specific pages.
● Very few backlinks.
● Wrong anchor text in backlinks.
● No inner page backlinks.
● No focus over the Link Building and off-page SEO.
● Too high Bounce Rate at 62.7%
Our SEO Strategy
A full SEO campaign with a focus on Keyword Research, Content marketing, Link building was planned.
First and most important part of any SEO campaign in the world is Keyword Research. If we can’t get this right then I don’t think we are able to get Adiamor where they are now.
We have fetch keywords related to the Warbyparker niche with high volume and low competition and start assinging each keyword to thier respective pages.
We have also done competitor research and added keywords which are already working for them and implement right keywords for the campaign.
Client has also given us the list of the keywords but we have only put the keywords which is relevant to the niche, Initialy we have tageted long-tai keywords to gain traffic to the site.
Over the months, Google has recognized our efforts and below is the image where you can check how well keywords are perfoming for Adaimor.
Right now they are ranking for 5927 keywords in top 3 and 6221 keywords in 4 to 10 on Google.
After we have set up the initial campaign we focused on the content marketing phase. Content marketing will help you rank more keywords and in search engines with the help of SEO-optimized content.
Content marketing focused is to generate more organic traffic. Each webpage should target one primary keyword and other related secondary keywords but the secondary keywords have to be related to the primary keyword.
We have updated quality blog posts that cover good topics in their niche within several months the website starts gaining organic traffic as per plan.
Building links is still one of the most used OFF Page SEO techniques and if your agency doesn’t do link building then you are missing out on a lot.
We follow Link building strategies to rank Adaimor higher in search engines. We first start with Social Bookmarking on various social media sites which has help Adiamor gain trust in eyes of Google.
After the initial link-building strategies, We focused on building links to the blog posts, each blog post is been linked to the product page so that links could be generated to the product pages.
● The ROI for the organic sales for the first few months had been on the negative side due to the reason that SEO is a slow procedure and takes time to get organic rankings in the top pages. But the local SEO helped in increasing the sales from their LA Shop.
● The ROI for the first year was approx. 6% from the website sales.
● The ROI for the second year was 11.1% from the website sales.
● The ROI for the third year was 15.9% from the website sales.
● The ROI for the fourth year was 19.2% from the website sales.
● The Bounce Rate at the end of the SEO The campaign was 34.1%
● The number of direct calls to the sales team increased significantly in the 3rd and 4th years.
● The volume of organic traffic increased from 2,200+ to 100,000+ in 4 Years.
● The number of keywords in organic results increased from 100+ to 32,000+ in 4 Years.
● The sales from organic traffic increased significantly through website orders
with 19.2X ROI.
“Webrex Studio Team was great to work with. We did not understand much about SEO until Sanjay & his team at Webrex Studio started delivering the results. After seeing how they tied everything together and brought a total package that not only helped in getting the top page rankings for the website, but also helped a lot in website sales; we kept on renewing our contract year after year. If you need SEO, then Webrex Studio is the one to go for!”
Let's start your SEO project
Get in Touch with Us
209, Saumya Square near Govardhan Party plot, Thaltej, Ahmedabad